VB and XML Request
Spero
2010-01-17 20:12:59 UTC
I am using Visual Basic 2010 to send an XML request to a web services
site, I can phrase the request with lat and lan and it show a may,
however what method do you us in vb to make the xml request, never
done this before?
Martin Honnen
2010-01-18 11:31:10 UTC
Post by Spero
I am using Visual Basic 2010 to send an XML request to a web services
site, I can phrase the request with lat and lan and it show a may,
however what method do you us in vb to make the xml request, never
done this before?
Add a web reference to the web service description, then VS does all the
work for you by creating .NET classes for a web service proxy object so
that you can call methods of the proxy object.
--
Martin Honnen --- MVP XML
http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/
silven