Share Experience: stdsoap2.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _namespaces
lily
2008-08-08 02:04:34 UTC
When I compiled the samples of gsoap in VC6.0, I suffered from the
question shown above. I can't find any resolutions while there are
some other persons asked the same question. So I share the method
here.

To overcome this question, all you need to do is to include "#include
"XXX.nsmap"" in one of your *.cpp files.
Hongwei Cao
2009-09-14 01:50:27 UTC
Hi :
I also suffered from the question above.I want to know how does the
file "XXX.nsmap" create.

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/162544.aspx
m***@gmail.com
2013-05-11 18:44:43 UTC
Post by Hongwei Cao
I also suffered from the question above.I want to know how does the
file "XXX.nsmap" create.
url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/162544.aspx
You have to create the nsmap file using gsoap.
Please see this link:
http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/17958/CurrencyConvertor-How-to-Use-gSOAP-and-Webservices

and this link:
http://gsoap2.sourceforge.net/

John Framk
2010-03-17 08:26:13 UTC
But how to get the nsmap file ?

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/162544.aspx
m***@gmail.com
2013-05-11 18:42:28 UTC
Post by lily
When I compiled the samples of gsoap in VC6.0, I suffered from the
question shown above. I can't find any resolutions while there are
some other persons asked the same question. So I share the method
here.
To overcome this question, all you need to do is to include "#include
"XXX.nsmap"" in one of your *.cpp files.
It worked fine!!
Thank you. You save me.