4mmc, ketamine, lsd, mdma, am2201, apvp and methylone for sale
m***@gmail.com
2014-02-25 20:23:28 UTC
MDMA, jwh, ketamine, LSD, A-pvp, MXE, 5F-PB-22, Methylone, MDAI, 2c-e, am-2201 and other RCs for sale... If you are interested Contact us..

Email: ***@yahoo.com
Or Text at (240) 547-9054
s***@gmail.com
2015-06-09 14:16:32 UTC
Top Research Chemicals Buy A-pvp, Etizolam, Methylone Available Text :+1(256) 344-7889

we have been providing quality, cheap research chemicals all over the world. We have a wide range of products including research chemicals, bath salts and pills

Research chemicals
6apb
Etizolam
Methylone
MXE
All AM Series
All JWH Series
5-MeO-DMT
N,N-dimethyltryptamine
TFMPP
4-FMC
a-PVP
2C-E, 2C-I, 2C-P, 2C-B, 2C-T, 2C-D
Morphine
Phenazepam
Methedrone
Methiopropamine
5-Meo Dalt
AM-2201
MAM2201
A-PVP
UR-144
5FUR-144
urb 597
ur 144
And Many others
We have some other chemicals and bath salts we supply upon request and do note that delivery will be done via FedEx, UPS,EMS or TNT depending on your location. You can

therefore make your order by contacting us directly via email or text at

Contact emails ***@yahoo.com
Phon Number.Text us at +1 (256) 344-7889
Skype. morris.morris65
j***@gmail.com
2015-11-10 09:37:58 UTC
Reliable suppliers for research chemicals

We have now in stock

5fur144,
ur144,
pb22,