MDMA, LSD, Ketamine and apvp for sale..
m***@gmail.com
2014-02-25 20:19:32 UTC
MDMA, jwh, ketamine, LSD, A-pvp, MXE, 5F-PB-22, Methylone, MDAI, 2c-e, am-2201 and other RCs for sale... If you are interested Contact us..

Email: ***@yahoo.com
Or Text at (240) 547-9054
o***@gmail.com
2015-04-28 22:08:50 UTC
We sell a wide range of research chemicals . We ship all over the World. We are 100% confident of my shipment method, as we ship in a highly vacuumed embedded technique to enable shipment to arrive 100% (exactly as was shipped). None of my previous packages has ever had any delivery issues. I ship by mainly DHL and occasionally UPS,FedEx,TNT,EMS or buyers request.... Below are our top products always available;

-Nembutal (Pentobarbital) Sodium
-Ketamine
-Methampetamine
-MDMA
-Amphetamine
-Ecstasy
-Methylone
-Oxycontin
-Oxycodone
-A-pvp
-2c-i
-AM 2201
-DMT
-MDIA
-Hash Oil
-LSD
-Desoxyn
-Cocaine
-Herion
-Marijuana
-Ativan
-Xyrem
-Dormicum
-Dysport

Contact us for more details / purchase via ;

Email; ***@gmail.com

Call/SMS ; +1-(559)-422-5647

For more details contact; oxyrymes(at)gmail(dot)com
o***@gmail.com

o***@gmail.com
2015-06-05 13:53:10 UTC
Plant Food 4MMC , APVP , MDMA, AM2201,Methylone, ETC For Sale Text @ (724) 220 4024

Sir/Madam,

We offer 4MMC,Methylone or bk-MDMA, M1, am2201,2ce, akb48, 5fur144, 5fakb48, apvp, white

crystal pv8 and so on.

We can send small orders first to sample before bigger orders can follow.

Find our contact details below;

Skype ID ................ mm.llc

Please alos contact us if interested via Email : ( ***@gmail.com )

or Text me through (724) 220 4024
c***@gmail.com
2015-11-17 17:24:40 UTC
I can supply Quality Methadone, suboxone, Fentalyn,Quality
"H",Ketamine hcl, hydrocodone. Quality "H", Ketamine and other
pain relief Medication available
at very good price with free shipping and discreet delivery.I do

provide free sample for testing and carryout superfast delivery

overnight without signature
Contact directly with your order

Mexedrone
Methadone